Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Le début

It has officially been two weeks since I last had a Diet Coke and I am beginning to feel the fatigue. When I woke up this morning I began to wonder why it was that I quit in the first place but the Lord subtly reminded me when I read in 1 Corinthians 6:19 which says, “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” I guess it can be hard sometimes and easily forgotten that our bodies are a gift from God and that we are to care for them to the best of our ability. That is why God revealed the Word of Wisdom (the Lord’s law of health) through a living prophet, Joseph Smith. We really need to take care of ourselves so that the Lord can better take care of us. Maybe I should start running in the morning… But it’s just so early!

No comments:

Post a Comment